A blog about bicycling and other misadventures.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tour de Donut

I think I plan on doing 28 miles tomorrow. I've had a rough week, and my foot and leg keeps swelling where I most recently had knee surgery. I think it was because I was just on my feet too much for Halloween, but I'm fat and lazy, and tired.

I'm assuaging my guilt with the fact that you get anti-lazy points when you voluntarily bike 28 miles. Mister is planning on riding to win the donut thing. He is planning on attempting to eat 24 donuts. HA! He will never want another donut again.

This morning he's at a Heart Walk, and I'm being lazy. Drinking coffee. Plotting world domination. Possibly cleaning some of our house that is in ruins.

I need to see if Mister wants to do NovemberFest. I want to do it. My friend Joel says it is the best and prettiest ride. I would like to attempt the 44 mile ride.

No comments: