A blog about bicycling and other misadventures.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cycling socks!!! HEEEEEE























It has been a rough week. I didn't get out and ride any after the Tour de Donut. I got a tetanus shot on Thursday, and felt like crap for a few days. I did do Novemberfest (more on that later). When I got home from Novemberfest my husband handed me a little package from Arizona. My darling friend, Geo, sent me the most hilarious pair of socks (cycling ones). They match my bike, and have the Crash test dummy symbol on them-- since I am so accident prone.

PERFECT. I had seen them once before, and had been wanting to get them. I absolutely adore them. It made my really rough ride yesterday totally worth it. Too bad I didn't get to wear them on the ride (MISTER)-- but they make me really happy. Happier than Mister's Google cycling socks make him.
It was really very thoughtful, and I am so grateful to have such neat people like Geo in my life.

1 comment:

Osh said...

love the socks!
Geo is awesome!